Sunday, August 26, 2012

It's A Date!!

So yesterday I had another 'date' with my brother.lol..Technically I was accompanying him to enjoy his last day of holiday.He was fussing about having to start school on Monday,thus I asked him to go out for some shopping and movie..Well,we did watch a movie.The Expendables 2! The funny thing before we bought the tickets was that the movie is actually rated -18,and my brother has a year left to reach that age>_< He doesn't look underage though,but still he was freaking out a bit when we were about to buy the tickets. So funny. Lol..But everything went smoothly at the counter,the guy didn't even bother to check our i.ds.Of course,we look mature enough to even be mistaken as a couple.Hilarious:)) Haha:))))
The movie was great.I love the line-ups and the story's dynamic.It's easy and very light.No mushy love scenes or anything like that.Though at one part I suddenly felt like I'm watching The Avengers all over again.Huuu.So many heroic figures in one story.I love it!! We have 'Rambo','Terminator',the Die Hard dude 'John McClane'.:) Okay,okay,so it wasn't those characters who appeared in this movie,just the guys who acted them.But,yeah.It was a rather cool movie,not the coolest ever I mind youXD And if you want to understand the characters more,you have to watch the first movie of course.Jet Li appeared so little in this second one,and Arnie,I tell you,he was making the audiences to crack up with his punch line.You know,the whole terminator thingy.He appeared in the beginning of the movie and emerged as a hero at the end of it. *random Bruce:Consider it as a gift. Sylvester:That thing should belong in a museum. Arnie:We all are. Big LOL for that.:))) That's all..

0 comments:

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template