Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Shopping spree!!

Tired,exhausted..A day-long shopping spree with Karamah..It's been lots of fun..We practically tried every shoe in the shops..And it was fruitful..I bought a pair and she also bought a pair for herself..It would be impossible not to since we have raided every shoe rack in every shop in the malls..Mission partially accomplished^^ Tomorrow will be another shopping trip, but with my lil' brother this time..He wanted to buy  some jacket or something..And I get to do another window-shopping, and hopefully I'll get to find things I wanted to buy..Ahh,I guess I can wear the blouse I bought today for tomorrow's trip..:p

That's all..

3 comments:

afzan said...

ngan zatul ka? camne korang leh jumpa nie..

ummu said...

hehe.aah,ngn zatul..umah ktorg xdela jauh sgt..tu yg aku ajk dy kuar jln mlke jap:p

afzan said...

ooww.. best2..

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template