Monday, August 13, 2012

Fondant Garden

Fondant Garden! So as the name suggests, it's something to do about cake of course..:) Yay! I love cakes.One of the reason I watched this drama. Not yet finished watching, but I've watched the ending, lol. Happy ending of course. Typical Taiwanese drama. I've guessed the story flow correctly, which is no surprise; the heroine met the second hero first, 'fell in love at first sight', then came the first hero. So cliche. Well, cliche or not, Taiwanese dramas are where you would find total cuteness from the beginning till the end. The story's cute, the actresses are cute, small, petite, the kind of girls I love to watch the most. Oops, don't get me wrong. I meant that sentence in a totally not-perverted kind of way okay. I'm no cute and small myself, so I like watching small,petite girls because they look soo cute, which I must admit that I envy sometimes. So, back to this drama, Park Jung Min acted in this drama. He's from  the boyband,SS501 and the reason I found this cute drama. Well, I was kind of stalking him, then I found out that he acted in a Taiwanese drama which has just finished airing in June this year. I've got too much time in my hand. And he's got pretty eyes and he's pretty psychotic himself; the kind I like the most. Please don't judge me. -_- And one of my favourite actor, Kingone Wang! Haha.. He acted in dramas like this a lot, and he's always the second guy. The guy which fell in love with the heroine but rejected at last. Cliche. lol. But this kind of character suits him. Cool,charismatic, kind and of course handsome. In this drama, he acted as stepbrother to Park Jung Min. He's kind of elligitimate son of Jung Min's father. And Jung Min was half-Taiwanese,half-Korean because his mother was Korean. That's why they spoke two languages in this drama. Sometimes Hangul, sometimes Mandarin. Well, I didn't know much about the actresses, it seems like they're not really well-known, but adorable nevertheless. 

And I love the theme song of this drama. So cute:)

Romantic comedy. The kind which never fails to put a smile to your face.. lol

That's all...

0 comments:

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template