Monday, June 1, 2009

WELCOME BACK, MINNA-SAN

yay!!!

okairinasai...

i'm already in my 2nd year....
ganbatte kudasai!!!!

this' my 1st post after 2 weeks of 'very interesting' holiday...(huhu..interesting ke???)
so, new sem has started..welcome back, minna!!!

argh...at last i failed to get my sister 2 buy me a pair of new shoes..so frustrated...
seems like i've got to buy them myself..(plan nk kikis duet org gagal..oh no!!)

so i've spent half of my holiday at jb(my sister's house)
well,you can say that i didn't got a 'beautiful' sleep for a week b'coz of:

1. almost every nite, there'd be 2-3 ambulans passing by..the siren went 'ni-no-ni-no-ni-no' for almost every nite(at 2a.m.,3a.m.)...i wonder if jb people have a habit of getting sick in the middle of the nite...

2. on thursday nite, i think, there's a football match-MU vs. BARCELONA(if i'm not mistaken, not watching tv that day...so sad 2 miss the match..huk3)...it was almost 4or5 a.m. when suddenly i heard some noise(from motorcycle's engine)..then there were men's voices shouting(or singing??) 'ole..ole..ole..ole..'it was just a brief one..
so i went 'whatthehell??'....then the motorcycle went past again..so did the 'singing'..'ole..ole..ole..ole..'
there was so much noise that nite..
in the end MU still lost the match..huk3..so sad..

3. my pillow was so uncomfortable!!!i should've brought my strawberry pillow..huh..

but,
it's fun though staying there...all girls-no parents..huhu
and i always love spending time with my sister..
but, you see, my sister said she never heard the ambulans sirens in the middle of the night and she said that she really didn't hear any noise at all...she's really 'tido mati'..huhu

my back started to ache again...really an 'ahjumma' la..

so, oyasuminasai!!
let's have a wonderful time this semester!!!

0 comments:

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template