Sunday, May 17, 2009

FINAL IS OVER!!!HOLIDAY FEVER???

yay!!!finally the final exam is over!!!
i'm supposed to go back today..but my parents told me to stay for another day..yup..they're gonna pick me up tomorrow...(0________0)

it's gonna be lonely at home, i think..well, you see, there's just gonna be me and my parents and my lil' brother...
of course i'm glad to be home...but thinking that i'm gonna be alone..well, it's not that reassuring..

but, that's ok though..i've already got a list of things i want to do once i'm home..

umm...let's see..the first and foremost thing to do is....
.....get a lot of beautiful SLEEP!!

lately(i mean, this last 2 months), i always sleep late..and always didn't get enough sleep(you can tell just by looking at my 'panda' eyes)..hehe

it's not really anyone's fault but mine..
almost every night i'd go online and i always reminded myself that it would just be a brief one..but in the end, i'd always got to bed at 4 or 5 a.m.

once, i didn't even get any sleep at all...you see, i was chatting and etc. on the internet and suddenly..poof!!it was already 6a.m.(subuh already???)
so i decided to solat and then i continue my 'work'..hehe
the only problem was, i got a class on 8 afterwards..so i end up getting a 10 minutes nap before i forced myself to get ready to class..it was awful..it's not really my first time..but on the day before, i also got to bed very,very late..and the day before that day, i also got to bed very,very late..

so you can imagine how awful i looked when i went to the class that day...
..i'm sleepy and i'm pissed off...

let's the story ends there..(*___*)



so, the holiday....
i've decided that i'll ask my dad if he would let me drive alone..you know, go here and there just by myself...eventhough i've already gotten a hint what the answer would be but it's not wrong to ask right??huhuhhu

i really don't know what to write anymore..i'm so damn sleepy right now...
my back ached(i'm like an ahjumma??)

i really should update my LJ...huhu
it's pointless if i just open it but ignore it later..
really 'malas'...lol
let's see..one of these days maybe...

ok..oyasuminasai...

love note 2 kina: arigato ne 'coz blanje sushi td..hehe

love note 2 su: *excited*excited
suju 'cho kawaii' dlm 'noerago'(betul ke spelling ni??)hehe


ok..oyasuminasai...(^-^)

0 comments:

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template