Sunday, June 21, 2009

HEE...CHUL...


a few points which are impossible for heechul:

In future when he goes on broadcast, he won't speak a word
Feed Heebum on time and hug him with love
His famous smirk will be warmheartedly shown to everyone
Not teaching Hankyungie korean (especially vulgarities;;)
Do double-eyelid surgery
Not dancing to female singer's dances
Stop playing games
Going to church with Siwonie
Exercising

-taken from his cyworld's entry:

........Start exercising from now on (-0)
Now, if I look into the mirror, I am reminded of the Full Moon Bread which is my favourite snack during middle school
Following my zodiac.. Am I going to become a pig..

A few days ago when I went to Thailand..

Me: I'm exercising

Kyung & Donghae & Sungmin : (0_0)

....................................It's really like this (-0)
I shall become muscle man like Siwonie....

credit: Source: Heechul's Cyworld
Translation: Cinderella & carolyn @ SJ-WORLD

____________(0___0)____________


i don't know why..but everytime i see this pic, i'm reminded of jaejoong..
it's really heechul though..

___________(0____0)____________


ok so this is what happened yesterday...we've planned to go to ts..so we all agreed to go at 9a.m. sharp..i told su the night before that to not forget to wake me up at 8..and so she did..she messaged me 5minutes before 8..so much for an early 'wake up call'...but i only got out of bed 20minutes after..haha..my bed,my pillow,my teddy..they all love me so,so,so much..couldn't let me go..

..so at 9, i've finished dressing and all, i messaged kina asking her whether she's ready or not..10minutes passed...no reply..then i tried calling her...couldn't get through..fine.i went to her room and knocked..okay..she's not ready yet...hahaha...i won this time...yatta!!!!
----kina-chan,honto gomenasai...kekeke

.....so then, after succeeding boarding the bus in the heavy rainfall, we arrived at midvalley..this was not our main destination though..we stopped here just to eat the so-long waiting 'jangjamyun'...we ordered one each(which we regret it later)...the jangjamyun arrived at our table..so we were like, 'uwah..'
...not really halfway into eating, we were all like staring into each other faces..the bowl was really big..and our tummies were not really that 'huge'...su was the 1st winner..she gave up..i'm not sure why, but my appetite was unbelieveably 'huge'...i sort of like finished it in the end..haha
-----win again!!

..so our next stop was ts...we bought some things and then su treat us ice cream..yay!!
we each got a 'chocotop'..too bad they don't sell 'chocogd'...really want to try it...hahaha
---arigato su..

...okay, so that's it..our short journey yesterday...
----'we'->me,su,kina>>>>the 'evil' triangle...kekeke

p/s:..when i look at my hands today, i feel like crying..there're tiny red spots everywhere..mosquitoes' bites...argh...i hate mosquitoes...i hate cfs' mosquitoes..stupid 'fogging'..it didn't give any effect at all..just the 'stinky' smell..urghh...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He wanna do a double eyelid?o________O
yeah,that heechul look a like jaejoong,especially the hair,but he's much more skinnier..^^

Oit,aku rasa serba salah giler.Sebab aku ar lambat,then hujan plak tu.
Arghhh!!b'salahnya ak.
Orait,won't say kau lambat lg pas ni..dapat pengajaran dah.I'm bad.Uhuk~~ =P

Jangjamyun...
I still wanna try it at other store,who knows tmpt laen sedap ke.dah ar kimchi x macam kimchi.macam sayur belacan je.^^

chocoGD..kau ade mintak special request ke time tu?hahahaha..xDD

poor you.nanti gi la klinik.amik ubat sapu yg kaler putih tu.lupe ar nama ubat tu.specially for org yg kulit sensitive..>_<

ummu said...

..no laa..he said it's impossible for him to do the double eyelid..maybe he's saying that he's already perfect???
...ahakz..xkesah ar psl lmbt 2..sje je swonok ad owg ag lmbt dr ak, even just once..wawawa
..still nk mkn jangjamyun ag??hehe
...xpe2..ak dh ad ubat tu..pnt sapu ni..tp still merah2 ag..byk gle lak 2..isk3

Su'ai Ysff (onyx_myc1510) said...

sian ummu,,,
dtg blik ak je terus merah2,,,
gomene~~~~

ummu said...

huhu..nk wt cmne..mosquitoes 'love' me..
..now i'm suffering 'coz of their 'love'...hahaha

kamEchan said...

JJ??so NOT him..hohohoohohoo..*wink*
omg chocogd??ROFL.....muahahahaha...nebe thot of that...hohohohoho..if u ever found one...give me a call ya??*wink*..call me call me..*singin taegoon's*..hohohooho..*wink*...=P

ummu said...

....hahaha....we eat together okay if i found chocogd...we're 'honeys' right????

...hey,,,there's a bit resemblance laaa...
heechul+jj=pretty guys
..hohohoho

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template