Thursday, June 18, 2009

OUR FIRST TIME

..i've had my first biology quiz..and it was a real 'hardcore'..it's just my thought though...
maybe other people felt the other way round...urghh..don't care anymore..

..panic+nervous=??????
when the lecturer said that we only have 5 minutes left, i've still got plenty questions unanswered left...so tiring to mess my head over those 'tricky' questions...

well, all that's left now is just waiting for the result...looking forward to it!!huh....as if...

..i've still got a few assignments to be done..and they have to finished by tonight...it's really hard for me to get started..


-i just thought that heechul's being incredibly innocent and cute in this pic-
.....forgive me for my craziness over him...(0___0)



........the end.....got to go shower..my room's getting really hot...need some freshness....

4 comments:

kina ;) said...

innocence heechul..kawaii deshou??xDD
(murii desu!!)
wakakakakaka..
p/s:love ur header.^^

ummu said...

hey...he 'is' innocent...wawawawa
..saranghae kim heechul...hahaha

kina ;) said...

yes yes.
he is cute up there, honestly..
And wearing red pants. ^_______^ LOVEEE~~
Hehehehe.Can't take my eyes off from guys in red.Opssss!!! =P

ummu said...

...omg..seriosly,kina... NO 'falling' with heechul...
..hahaha...

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template