Saturday, June 27, 2009

WE FELL HEAD OVER HEELS 4 THESE GUYS

WARNING:THIS STORY MAY CONTAINED SOME 'EXTREME' & 'FANGIRLS-DROOLING' PARTS...

------>>>>>enjoy ur reading!!!!!

....one day,,,,me,,my friend^-^ and my friend*-*,,,,were chatting and 'lepak-lepak' at my friend^-^'s room....


..we were watching videos,,'kyaa'ing cute guys,,laughing while rolling2 on the floor,,when suddenly the following conversation occurred:

me:kyaaa!!!!so cute!!!!yatta!!!!

my friend*-*:hahahaha...*with approving look

my friend^-^:so cute!!!!kyaaa!!!!

then suddenly,,,

my friend*-*:between gd and daesung,,which one would u choose???

me-to-myself:yabai!!!how can i choose between those two???

my friend*-*:hehehehe...*squinting me an evil look

me:why should i choose one???

my friend^-^:she already chose top..so u should just choose one laa..

me:but i already chose!!!!i choose heechul*speaking confidently

my friend^-^:no,,,u should choose only one from big bang..

my friend*-*:yup,,yup,,*smiling ear to ear

me-to-myself:yabai!!!!!i really can't choose one now!!!!

me:arghh...i don't want to choose...i want both*smile*smile

my friend*-* & my friend^-^:....................................

before that,,,we were basically rolling on the floor laughing at the 'bakaness' and 'kawaiiness' of arashi in utaban...

then,,, my friend*-* started to play big bang videos...

my friend*-*:wanna see top kiss???

me:yadai!!!yadai!!!

my friend^-^:nak!!!nak!!!

..the video played...

me:kyaa!!!top's so smart!!!

my friend^-^:yup,,yup!!!!kya!!!

me:where's daesung n seungri????

my friend*-*:......................*too absorbed in 'top'

me:where's daesung n seungri?????*again

my friend*-*:they come out one by one..be patient laaa...*annoyed

me:oooo000ooo....*patient*patient

my friend*-*:hah..there's ur daesung...

me:kyaaaaa!!!!kawaii!!!!*beaming

..in another conversation:

my friend*-*:i like this song*play sunset glow's mv

me:i like it too!!!!best!!!

...watch it silently at first,,,
then,,,

my friend^-^:kyaa!!!daesung kawaii!!!!!

me:kyaaa!!!!daesung so cute!!!!*grinning ear to ear

my friend*-*:hahahaha....

me:waaaa!!!gd cute!!!!kyaaa!!!!

my friend*-*:this part is cuter when they performed it on stage...

me:do u have the mv???

my friend*-*:yes,,,,yes,,,

me:yatta!!!!

...the video played...

me,my friend*-* n my friend^-^:kyaaa!!!!kawaii!babo!!!

then all of a sudden,,,,,

my friend^-^:i want daesung laa....cute!!!

me-to-myself:whatthehell???*WARNING:blood pressure increasing

me:no way!!!!!muri des!!!!*shouting

my friend^-^:u already got gd...give daesung to me laa*smiling cutely

me:no!!!!!!my daesung!!!daesung's mine!!!!u can take gd,,,,but not daesung!!!!

my friend^-^:i don't want gd...i want daesung...he's cute!!!!

me:muri!!!muri!!!!take gd!!!!leave my daesung alone!!!

my friend*-*:hahahaha.....at last u choose daesung over gd...*wink*wink

me-to-myself:yabai!!!i really have chosen daesung over gd...woah..*sigh*sigh

me:.................*smile shyly

my friend^-^:..hehehehe...i'm just playing laa...i don't want ur daesung..

me-to-myself:fuhhh...lega...*wiping the sweat off my face

so i thought the story stopped there,,,

but then,,,today i read a comment on my blog post,,
it said,,,

my friend^-^:xnk la gd...tukar2...nk daesung bleh????

me-to-myself:huh????*WARNING:blood pressure n temperature rising

me:..xley jdk nih...just wait n see*strangling my 'teddy'

-the end-

note:this story above is 'absolutely fictional'...forgive me for any 'perv' or 'craziness'...

comments are most welcomed!!!!
...till' next time!!!!byebye!!!!
*waving like a 'miss world'

10 comments:

kina ;) said...

LOL,who's in the room yesterday should know 'bout ths story...


my friend^-^:nak!!!nak!!!*with perv look

---->WHAT THE??????with perv look??Have no feeling watched that thing!!Seriously!!Why you guys keep telling that I'm a perv??!!


my friend^-^:kyaaa!!!!*couldn't shut her mouth

---->I'll shut up my mouth from now on.You'll see..

And why are you taking it so serious 'bout the Daesung thingy?? I'm not knowing well about BigBang, and I don't even have a fave guy in that group, eventhough I said that I like Taeyoung..But it's more like just like-to-see-him instead of admiring him.

So conclusion here, YOU CAN HAVE YOUR DAESUNG la!!!


(sorry I'm kinda emotional rite now)

ummu said...

..woah!!!!

a 'very' powerful counterattack!!!!!

..mianhae,,kina...

did i hurt ur feelings????*isk*isk
--->>>feeling guilty

ok,,,ok,,,u're not really a perv..that's a joke..u should've known better..

...didn't i said that this story is "absolutely fictional"????
--->>>so of course it is "me-biased"...

mianhae...saranghae^-^

p/s:why are u feeling emotional???something's wrong???pliz don't tell me that my "story" made u pissed???

kina ;) said...

Ignore me..

Just a bit unstable and my mind can't think rationally..
Your post is not the starting point of my baka-emotional, something else my dear.

Yeah I noticed the "absolutely fictional" reminder at the bottom, but it looks like commented as a reality.

Ignore me..

It's okay and I'm okay,~^^
Really!

So, please don't ever thought to delete this post okay?
Eventhough I know you wouldn't.
Hehehehe.

ummu said...

...honto ni????

glad u're cool 'bout this..

frankly speaking,,i had thought of deleting this post..

but,,u know,,it's not really an easy work writing this post...hehehe

so,,chill!!!

-->>if u ever wanted to talk 'bout that "starting point of ur baka-emotional",,,just tell okay???

kina ;) said...

Hahahaha
Rileks sudaaaaah..~^^
Glad too u didn't delete this post..xD
Daijoubu dayoo.
Boku wa daijoubu desu imo ne?

Mianhae,gomenasai cause being too emo td..>_<
Saranghae, aishiteruyo..

Su'ai Ysff (onyx_myc1510) said...

kina=emo...
hihihi!!!
(>.<)

kina ;) said...

Su=sibuk..

lalalalala~^^

Su'ai Ysff (onyx_myc1510) said...

haha!!! ak mmg sibuk pon,,,
byk lg kije x siap ni...
(>.<)

kamEchan said...

aigoo neh ke korunk wat tiap2 ari??*wink*..hohoohoh...kyaa aje keje..tp akoo ngn kwn akoo pown slaloo kyaa gak.. kdg2 sampey saket kpala...wuuh bahaye ah fandom neh..^^..t join akoo kya gak ek??*wink*hohohoho...

ummu said...

--->>to kamEcHAn

hahaha...nilah keje ktorg....
kya!!!!

ko nk suh aku join kyaa sape????
lol...

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template