Saturday, May 9, 2009

WHAT A GUY HATE ABOUT WOMEN

when i was flipping through my favourite newspaper today, i've found an article that talked 'bout women..well, it's not 'bout the usual stuff though(women's make up,how to get rid of fat,etc.)..but it is 'bout 'what a guy hate about women'...ok here i let you review what i've read..
this is from a guy's perspective:

The way they fight
Women don't fight fair.With squirrel- like efficiency, they gather nuggets of information and store them in a secret place, only to retrieve them when they're needed most-in a middle of an argument. Example: Not long ago,a female friend claimed that i didn't always follow through on my promises.I begged to differ.Thus began an argument.It was heated but relatively rational discussion, my friend suddenly blurted out, "Yeah, but in 1999 you promised to help me with that term paper but you never did!" It's tough to fight back against that type of arsenal.

The way they shift the blame
Even when it's clearly her fault and i've clearly done nothing wrong,she uses this line.It shouldn't work but it always does.She looks me back right in the eyes, blinks back a tear and says:"Don't lay this guilt trip on me."

The old 'sense of humour' quote
Every women i've ever met and in every women's magazine survey i've ever read, invariably trumpets the importance of a man's sense of humour.You've seen the questionnaire:

Q. What do you think is the most important quality a man can have?

1. Honesty

2. A great rear end
3. A lot of money
4. A sense of humour

And then we're told that 97% of the respondents said, "A sense of humour."I don't believe it for a minute.Come on, do you really care if Brad Pitt laughs at your jokes?

Cats
If there is a single woman who does not own a cat, I would like to ask her to marry me.I know nothing about breeds of cats, but i do know that all cats owned by women have that special man-hating gene. Cats hiss at me,jump on me,scratch my shoes and shed on my coat.Yet, when a date says,"I hope you and Fluffels have made friends,"she never seems to realise I was about to kick a field goal, using Fluffels as the football.

Comedy movies
Men and women have a different collective sense of humour.What's really infuriating, however is the lack of female appreciation for the great modern comedies of our time. These are the movies men love to rent and watch over and over with their buddies, quoting the classic lines and cackling in appreciation of the sight gags.
These are also the movies that make women shake their heads and say,"I don't know why you guys think this movie is funny.It's so stupid."
For the record, these movies include that all-time Hall of Fame classic,How to Murder Your Wife.

Guy naivety

Guys are smart enough to know that most guys are jerks.Women are smarter than guys in almost every respect, except when it comes to jerk-detecting.It drives us nuts when we see women falling for guys who are obviously after only one thing.
I've actually heard women say things like,"Oh, my personal trainers says he appreciates my body as a work of art.He's not interested in me sexually."And,"Oh, my boss is just a friend.We go out for lunch or a drink, and he sends me flowers, but he's never made a move.I trust him completely."
And,"Oh, I met this guy in a bar and he was so nice.He called me at work today and he was so nice.He's married but he's having a lot of problems and he's probably going to have a divorce.Oh, he's so nice."

Oh, bullcrap.
I guess that's it.There's nothing else about women that really bothers me.I love women.I love almost everything about them.Well,there is a weird habit women have of spending a day with a friend, then coming home and calling that same friend and talking to her for hours on end. What could they have posibly to talk about after spending the day together?I just don't get it...

so that's it what the guy had written..wow, he really thinks that he understands women really well...huh..a piece of crap i'd say...i don't know what the guys really think when they read this article(maybe nodding unisonly in agreement??)..but to me, i think it is a little one-sided..hey, not every woman thinks that guys should have a good sense of humour...guys don't have to be funny to be accepted by a woman..if every guy thinks that way, all guys in this planet would have been such a joker..(eww, not every guy suits to be funny..well, physically speaking)just imagine a real supercool guy,handsome,charming and seem really mature and composed, suddenly he started speaking craps just to signifies that he has a sense of humour??hahaha..not really charming, i'd say...if it's me, i rather choose a guy with a lot of money(hehehe..$$$$$)
but, this is just my opinion...and unfortunately, there are also things written by this guy which is absolutely true...the first one sounds familiar..women do have a sharper memory regarding these 'tiny,unimportant'(most men would have say) things in life...hey, we are a sensitive creature..and 'bout the 2nd one,the blaming-thingy, it's not really our fault that men can't stand a teary woman..hehe...it's just a trick that i think almost all women would have practiced when they're facing a desperate situation....

and another thing i'm not satisfied is what he wrote 'bout cats...hey!!i love cats!!
well, i guess i really should stick to HEECHUL...he really loves cats..hehe
aren't we compatible???lol...

2 comments:

kina ;) said...

ehhhhh??
this is guys point of views on women??
ahhhh..don't really care about it..XD
but yeaaaa ummu..x sume girls mcm dorg katakan..
sense of humors...klu guy yg mcm ni mmg x sesuai utk ak kot..huhu
but i think a bit of that sense ok je tp jgn lebey2..
cats??tipu sungguh..x sume girls suka cats and OWN cats.citt~~
yayyy!!ummu <3 heechul..XD

Unknown said...

whoa, ganas ah.. aq pun agak kureng sket ar dgn yang cats thingy toh.. ade ke patot.. ish3..

btw wussup wit this heechul guy? is he REALLY handsome?? hahaha~~

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template