Monday, July 23, 2012

What I found on Youtube:p

     So, I've just find out about this youtuber girl, Ainan Tasneem.Well, I've read that she's already got a recording album.But, point is I found her on youtube. She's like the next Najwa Latiff or Yuna or something, though it's kind of unjustified for her to say that because someone said that she's been around even before Najwa Latiff got popular. So, obviously she's aiming to be an artist, not the artsy artist, a celebrity to be exact. No comment on that, period. However, her songs are catchy, so it's good I think. And she's kind of cute too. And young. It's just one thing that irks me is that if I'm not mistaken, she's currently enrolled in a local university, so obviously she's not stupid. Then, why does she want to be a singer. I would rather spend my life with books and classes, than being surrounded by people who talks in 'a,e,i,o,u' language. Maybe that's her dream. No, that doesn't justified anything. Things we always wanted to do are not always the right things to do. So, maybe this is not about this Ainan anymore.. lol... Sorry Ainan, got to have something for the eye opener and I happened to stumble upon her last night. And she's cute. Did I just say that again?lol
Pretty random stuff I know...But she's quite worth to check out.:)


   I'm still alone today. I didn't do much, just laze around and counting the stars. I cooked a very weird dish for my 'berbuka' and it didn't surprise me one bit. I definitely will categorize myself as people who knows how to cook, but I tend to cook very differently from others. Let's just say I'm too creative when I'm cooking. I used common ingredients but in a very unique way. It's a good thing that I'm always manage to eat my own cooking because I certainly don't have any courage to serve it to others. Nevermind though because if I'm cooking for others, my dishes extraordinarily become normal and plain. Wow, I guess I do cheated a lot. Not a compulsive liar, but maybe I do have a pretty compulsive behaviour in certain things.

    I have no idea what to cook for tomorrow 'sahur'. My lil' brother seems to decide that he finally wants to eat rice during 'sahur'. If he wants rice, of course I have to prepare the side dishes. I've cooked chicken this morning, so maybe I should just cook chicken eggs for tomorrow?? The simplest dish ever, scrambled eggs or omelette. Yes, I think that will do it.
   
     I haven't sleep at night for 2 days in a row already. Not even a second. I can only sleep when the clock finally showed 8 or 9 a.m. Then, 2-3 hours later I have to get up right? The day still goes on and I have lots of things to do, like house chores. Speaking of that, my parents will be back tomorrow. And I haven't done a thing that I've planned to do during their absence. All thanks to these sleepless nights. I woke up, do a little this and that, then I shut down again. The whole thing keeps repeating all throughout the day. Miraculously, when the sun set, I found myself more energized than ever. Like that energizer bunny. Maybe I am sick. Whatever, I'll try to sleep tonight. No promises though.

That's all..

0 comments:

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template