Sunday, July 22, 2012

It's Ramadhan again:)

     It's the second day of Ramadhan.I'm home alone but surprisingly I'm not bored yet.Well, I do have this wonderful invention called the 'internet' and of course my beloved lappy.So, life's good as far as I'm concerned.There's a few chores I haven't done yet assigned by my beloved mother.I'll get it done before Tuesday (my parents will be home on Tuesday evening or night).No worry. There's only one thing that troubles me; what to make of sahur tomorrow. Luckily my little brother, well he's not that little anymore(he does weigh more than me!!), has a habit of not eating rice during sahur. Yay!!At least i don't have to really cook. Just scrambled eggs or bread with a cup of steaming hot Milo will do. Seriously, I have full respect for my mom. Imagine waking up at 4 a.m. to cook. Yes, I so can do that, but i prefer not to. In my case, I can skip the whole waking up thing, because I'm positive that I haven't sleep yet at that time or a few hours after that.

    Oh yeah, I've this disturbing teeny,tiny problem called insomnia back. Well, it's a lot better now, compared to 2-4 weeks ago. I swear one day I practically freaked out when I found that my brain wasn't functioning properly. Seriously, I couldn't even calculate the simplest mathematical problem such as 3+4. I realized this when I was at a counter to pay for the food. My head went blank when I started to get my money to pay, I couldn't decipher how many one ringgit note should I give for RM7.40!! Yeah, it's easy for me now, obviously I have to hand over 8 one ringgit notes. But, at that time, I was like 4 year old all over again. A 4 year old doesn't know how to deal with money yet right?

   That's all..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww. Insomnia :(

Ummu, serious ke tu, you should have your brain checked then :O

ummu said...

huhu..it's not a big problem pon, since it comes and goes..
it's actually benefit me a lot for this Ramadhan.since i've got no trouble of waking up for sahur..:)

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template