Wednesday, July 27, 2011

just another entry

i have this unsettling feelings for the last two days, and it doesn't cease yet...it's just one of the case where a very tiny matter matters...it's really unsettling...everything i do, i feel like there's a huge solid rock that rests on my shoulder...i wonder if i did something wrong...do i feel like this because i did wrong with someone somewhere??or is there someone cursing me because of something i did??i can't think of anything i've done wrong...well, there's always my brother who i almost frequently kick/punch...i doubt he'd curse me behind my back...he'd throw it right on my face usually....and, i kick/punch him out of love...:P...then, there's the friends who i almost forget their existence...but, i think so do they....there's also the friend who i actually met coincidentally but i foolishly didn't bother to even say "hi"...but, the big BUT here, the friend is a guy..so, it's not really wrong for me not to approach him...but, another big BUT, i happened to say more than "hi" to another friend, who is also a guy, who i coincidentally met at that exact particular time...well, these are among many other things....there's no point of writing them down, which i've just realised...therefore, i wonder if this "unsettling" feeling is actually my defense mechanism that prevent me from feeling "guilty"...and i certainly didn't do anything worth of feeling guilty for...

that's all...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Do you have a crush on that guy? Hehe.
You kicked and punched my bro? AWESOME!!! :D

ummu said...

no la sarah...
it's quite the opposite actually...:P

n yes, i did/do punch/kick my bro..haha

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template