Monday, August 1, 2011

my Ramadhan's sched

i'm staying at my brother's place right now..he asked me to coz' he'll be busy with his posting in IJN this Ramadhan, so with me here i could at least accompany my sister-in-law and take care of my niece and nephew...well, they won't be here during the day anyway, since my niece has her Smart-reader class and my nephew will be sent to the Taska, and of course my sister-in-law would be out working..so, it'll be just me in this house...i thought that i didn't have anything to do when i was at home, but staying here has made me realize that at least i've got my parents at home...here, i'll be alone...

enough with that..Ramadhan has come again...Alhamdulillah..i hope to get the best out of it this year..i went to the Bazaar Ramadhan with my sis-in-law this evening..there's tons of people and the traffic was so bad...i'm not sure where exactly is the place, but it's nearby a stadium,here in Cheras...i seriously don't want to go there again...right now, i'm not in the mood for food..so when i was there, i couldn't find a single food that attracted me...they all look the same to me..

i'm tired already and it's really cold tonight..so, that's all...

0 comments:

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template