Thursday, July 21, 2011

eat your food!!

what's the best way of staying skinny???

1.eat nothing, drinks plain water only.
2.eat anything but carbs.
3.eat proteins only.
4.eat fruits only.
5.eat low-calories food.
6.eat once a day.
7.eat at anytime except night-time.

all listed above are just almost IMPOSSIBLE for me...you see,when we're staying at home, it's unavoidable to eat our mums' cooking...rather it's rude if we don't eat them...my mother once said to me that she didn't want to cook because no one wanted to eat her cooking...that 'no one' actually was referring to ME....it's not that i didn't want to eat, but sometimes i just don't feel like eating..there were quite a few times when i thought having to eat is such a suffering...there were days when i had to force myself to eat as i've started to feel light-headed and couldn't quite walked in a straight line....and also there were days when i completely forgot to eat....often when the night came i wondered why did i feel dizzy, it was then i remembered that i hadn't eaten anything for the rest of the day....but during those times, i often reminded myself that having able to eat is a blessing...i reminded myself to think about those disabled and really old people who have lost their blessings to devour all those yummy food...i've got a few trauma regarding food...and till today there's certain food that i just couldn't bear to eat...i'm scared to eat it, to be exact...there's a few times when i upset my stomach and gotten a high fever along with it....it was terrible....and so, after these episodes i'll be watching my meals more carefully...to be honest, i'm really fussy when it comes to food...well, i lied...i'm fussy with almost anything...lol...

however,there were also days when i feel like stuffing my tummy with every food i could get my hands on..i would eat anything almost non-stop...rice, ice cream, fruits, bread, cakes; i would feel like i could stuff them all and never feel full...there were also days when i could eat very excessively eventhough i obviously had enough....that usually happened when i went to eat with my friends...we would order a lot of things and then, they would just stop eating, leaving a big portion behind...i would be the honorable 'trashcan' each time...though sometimes i hate eating, i hate leaving food uneaten even more...especially when i knew that i had to pay for it...

i wanted to write more but i've just realised that it's already past 1 a.m. and i haven't gotten my evening bath yet...well, not exactly evening, considering that it's already after midnight...and,my stomach's kind of growling at the moment...apparently i have forgotten about my dinner...i fed my cat, but i forgot to feed myself...

that's all....

0 comments:

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template