Wednesday, February 1, 2012

accident could happen when u least expected it:P

i fell into a drain today..scratched myself pretty badly...the wounds still sting as i'm writing this now..not really anyone's fault..the drain just happen to be there...and i just happen to put my foot into it and fell down disgracefully..it's pathetic to whine over it as i'm already 21 years old, so i decided to be cool about it and pretended like it doesn't hurt at all..the truth is, i felt like crying at first..hoohoo...well, it's me who got hurt, and since i love myself the most, it's really upsetting to be in this situation..

my morning has became chaotic as my dearest two nieces come to visit suddenly...their mother is at work and thus once again i become the 'unpaid' nanny...whatever, love them both though they're so naughty...it's a bit of their fault that i fell into the drain earlier...hahaha...but i don't mind...they're just kids afterall...

that's all...

0 comments:

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template