Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HEART-POURING MOMENT

have u ever know the definition of idiocity???
let me tell u,,,
i'm the walking example,,,

have u ever know the definition of foolishness???
let me show u,,,
just look at me,,,

have u ever know the definition of disappointment???
let me tell u,,,
i'm the fantastic evidence,,,

have u ever know the definition of blankness???
let me show u,,,
just stare at my face for a minute,,,

have u ever know the definition of loneliness???
let me tell u,,,
my life,,,

have u ever know the definition of "pathetic"???
let me show u,,,
all the words i wrote above,,,



i couldn't sleep well lately,,,
for once in my life,,
i feel like i'm really hopeless,,,
maybe i'm just too tired and exhausted,,,
from the lack of sleep,,studies,,and all,,,
really,,my sleeping problem seems worsen these days,,,
help me,,,tatsukete!!!

the lack of sleep has landed me in some kind of a minor "nervous breakdown",,
really,,i hate to admit it,,
but somehow,,i've gotten unconsciously into a state of depression,,,
it may not shown on my face though,,,

enough "heart-pouring" moment,,,
please don't take me too seriously,,,
i really like to make things appear "massive",,,
u can read but u can't ask,,,

i'm going to try going to sleep now,,,
wish me luck,,,

5 comments:

fikah © said...

i'm having troubles too to sleep here..

Su'ai Ysff (onyx_myc1510) said...

seriyesly,,
it's actually can be seen on ur face..
i can see it...
(~.~)
chill ok???

kina ;) said...

Maybe because you think too much??
And forgive everyone before you go to sleep.
Trust me. With Allah's will, you can have a beauty sleep.

Or why not get some consultations?
Doctor?Ustazah pun bleh gak.
I used to share my problem with my high school ustazah, and most of her advices really worked.:)

Hope you get well soon.xD

ummu said...

to FImin,,,sleeping problem is sooo troublesome,,,hate it,,

to su and kina,,,,is it really shown on my face??
sorry for being such an a** these past few days,,,:(

Su'ai Ysff (onyx_myc1510) said...

juz wanna wish u "tido ketat"...
gambarimasu ne~~!!!
sleep well...

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template