Friday, July 17, 2009

SILENT INTRUDER,,IN MY ROOM??


waaarrrghhhhh!!!
lipas!!!!
i was watching my fav anime,,sitting loosely on my bed,,
when suddenly i caught a glimpse of "something" crawling on the floor,,,
yabai!!!
lipas weyh!!!

so at first i told za,,my roommate calmly 'bout the "lipas",,
me:za,,bunuh cepat lipas 2,,,
za:sapu pki penyapu jela,,
me:ok,,ok
in the meantime,,
the "lipas" started to walk very slowly towards za's bed,,,
me:yaaahhhhh!!!!za cpt!!!
za,,with her 'bunuh-lipas" skill swung the broom at the "lipas",,,
but unfortunately,,,that "lipas" was cleverer,,,
"lipas uia la katakan"

so after "jerit2" for 'bout 10 minutes,,,
after i sprayed it with aerosol,,,
and me and za repeatedly dashed towards the door everytime the "lipas" moved,,,
za finally succeed in sweeping it out of our room,,,

fuhhh,,,
lega,,,*sigh*sigh

"lipas ni kacau je sy tgh study"
--->>>za
"xgne punye lipas,,kacau aku tgk cd jer"
--->>me

so,,enough 'bout "lipas-thingy",,

actually,,i kind of have this 'little' argument with my father,,
nothing serious though,,
just a 'very kind dad-rebellious teenage daughter' kind of argument,,,
i'm the bad character here,,just so u know,,,
okay,,let's just forget i wrote this,,,

moving on,,,
the mid-sem break starts tomorrow,,,
but sadly,,after the break,,
we're gonna have our mid-sem examinations,,
with tons of works to do,,
tutorials,,h/w,,etc...
we'll start our holiday???

ganbarimas,,minna-san,,,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hakhakahak~!!!
psl lipas pown bley jd drama..
hehehe...
neway nice blog..
i thought nie korean's blog..
huhu

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template