Tuesday, January 19, 2010

afterclass

just feel like writing something..
silly,but i think i'm feeling too good to get angry today..
nothing special happened,but i just feel somewhat at ease...
my sleep is being bothered by 'them' again..
i tried almost everything,and still 'they' come to me..
every single night for these past few days..
i'm getting tired for waking up late at night trying to get rid of 'them'..
'they' are really stubborn,stubborn enough to let me trample on 'them'..
even now,'they' are getting me on my nerves...
and i'm always prepared to face 'them'..
somehow,i always ended up losing to 'them'...
hey,it's not a really fair game...
it's only me we're talking about,against bunch of 'them'...
it's kind of embarassing when i realized that almost half of my posts were about 'them'..
hate is really a strong word,but i really,really,really don't like 'them'...

kind of crazy over ft island right now...
love their songs,and that's the most important point...
besides the fact that they're really adorable...
:)
but right now,my music player is playing 'jojo'...
jojo..jojo..
don't really understand the meanings of this song...
maybe it's about a girl named jojo...
i don't know...

there's a super junior concert coming this march..
and i so want to go...
but that is so not possible..
why??
my parents won't say yes..
even if i put my powerful pouting face in front of them,i'm sure they won't budge a bit...
it's a concert,i can see what my parents going to say about it..
well,enough said..
the conclusion is i'm not going...
:(
it's ok though..
it's just a concert,right???

it's just a few weeks before the finals..
strive hard,i guess...
lol...
 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template