Monday, August 10, 2009

YAY!!PANDA!!

well,,
kina said to me just now,,
that i didn't open my blog lately,,
well,,
that's partially true,,

huhu,,
i actually did open my blog from time to time,,
but since the connection's kinda suck,,
so i decided to quit blogging for a while,,

ok,,
that's just some unimportant "bebelan",,
truth is,,
time seems to fly sooooo fast right now,,

sometimes i feel so scared to face tomorrow,,


ok,, that's another "bebelan",,

i want to tell something,,
su got herself a new "nickname",,

hehehehe,,

which was given by the mean "me",,

which immediately was hated whole-heartedly by her,,

mianhae su,,

i still think that the nickname is very cute,,


i don't want to risk my life by posting what nickname i've given her here,,
she definitely will kill me when she read this post
,,

i'm AB bloodtype,,
of course i value my own life,,

hahaha,,,
not related right??

byungshin!!!

and one last thing is,, i just know that yesung is AB TOO,,
ok,, just for your info,,

me:za,,yesung AB jugak...
za:haha,,dah terbukti..
me:argghhhh..




dae is so cute here,,
but what's up with seungri??
hehe,,
kidding only,,





6 comments:

kina ;) said...

Yesung AB?
Bagus2,ptut la pun.xD
Tapi Yongbae pun AB gak en.;D

Btw, Su new nickname, sampai skrg rasa mcm nak guling2 je gelak biler dengar nama tu.xDD

ummu said...

yongbae,,,yesung??
xde persamaan lgsg,,,

huhuhu

hehehe,,
cute pe nme 2??
aku ske,,,

Su'ai Ysff (onyx_myc1510) said...

ehem!!!!!!

ummu said...

hehehe

it's a good thing i didn't tell what the nickname is,,

ehem,,ehem,,

farah said...

hahahha~~ak nk glak je kt cni...

sbb org ramai cm xstuju ngn ummu...

hehe~~

ummu said...

hey,,
the nickname i've created is an art,,

i'm so full of myself,,
hahaha

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template