Thursday, August 13, 2009

LALALA

so today,,
i suddenly got spirit or encouragement maybe,,
to actually speak out 'bout donating blood,,
it's all because i read the entry in kak pah's blog 'bout her donating blood,,

seriously,,
i'm quite afraid of donating blood,,
i can handle blood,,
but not my own blood,,
i'm afraid that i'll faint when donating blood,,
u see,,
i easily get dizzy whenever my blood is involved;
twice,i nearly fainted when i hurt myself,,
seriously,the cuts were not serious or big,,
but i really can't handle it,,
i'd get dizzy and my head's started spinning,,

i always wonder whether it's the blood coming out or the pain that i can't handle,,
such a baby i am,,

so,,
back to the main story,,
i asked my friends,,
as usual,the evil triangle to join me donating blood,,
after filled in all the forms,,
we headed inside for check-ups,,
kina went first,,all good:)
then,,
me,cold sweat and all followed after,,
the nurse in-charge asked me at what time i slept last night,,
and being the sweet,innocent girl i am,,
i told her happily that i went to sleep at 4,,
and woke up around 7,,
then,shockingly she said that i can't donate blood,,
i almost screamed to her,"u're joking right????"

aiyaaa,,
after i mustered up all my courage to fill in the forms and all,,
she said i can't donate,,
so frustrated,,
i even had prepared candy to eat while donating,,
well,in case i feel dizzy,,
and all that sum to nothing,,



seriously,,
i hate u,,
hate,,hate,,hate,,hate,,hate,,
hate,,hate,,hate,,hate,,hate,,hate,,
hate,,hate,,hate,,hate,,
my legs are itching like crazy,,
damn mosquitoes!!!
i hate u!!!!!!
why only me???
go bite za,,
don't bite me!!!!

itchy!!!!itchy!!!!

4 comments:

kina ;) said...

Ni ajak donate blood x nak plak?
Hari ni last dow.>.<

Hahaha.Ayat kau yang 3rd last tu mmg x bleh blah!
'go bite za,,'
xDD
Darah kau manis kot.^^

ummu said...

hehehe
semangat aku da hilang ar,,
ni sume nurse 2 punye salah,,
:p

mmg ar,,gle geram aku,,
ari2 nyamuk serang aku,,

Su'ai Ysff (onyx_myc1510) said...

nyamuk tu gigit kau sbb kau x donate blood... haha!!!

Unknown said...

haha. aku lupe nk mention. make sure cukup tido sblom donate.

da terlambat kot. huhu. :)

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template