Saturday, December 7, 2013

A very short one

       It's been months since my last post and I admit that time really flew extremely fast as now it's reaching the end of the year already. Good year? Well, it's kinda debatable. I've been getting all these new feelings, and done quite a shitty job at managing them, things broken and thrown away. Some people left and new people came by. For those who left without goodbye, I sincerely wish them well and never to come back again. Everybody's changing and there's no stopping to what they'd become. Some breaks your heart, and some just throw it away. All the same, it's been a challenging year, boring as usual, but I hope I've learnt lots of things.  

p/s: Why bother to get something when you'll throw it away in the end?

0 comments:

 

What the heart says Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template